KARACHI: The Qmobile HUM Bridal Couture Week is scheduled to commence from March 31 in Karachi, said its press launch.
Hair & Make-up for the 3-working day event will be performed by Nabila’s salon [N-Professional & N-Gents]. Former supermodel Vaneeza Ahmed will be the choreographer for the demonstrate, while the crimson carpet will be hosted by Hira Hussain.
Bridal Couture Week ’16 starts off November 25
In this article is a rundown of the designers that will be taking part in the forthcoming bridal extravaganza:
- Amir Adnan
- Ahsan Menswear [United kingdom – Global]
- Annus Abrar
- Asifa Nabeel
- Arsalan Iqbal
- Ayesha & Usman Qamar
- Amina Yasmen by Mansoor Akram
- Emraan Rajput
- Fahad Hussayn
- Faika Karim
- Hassan Shehryar Yasin
- Impulse by Aisha Farid
- Naushad Imdad
- Nickie Nina
- QMobile Star Gogi by Hassan Riaz
- QMobile Star Ahmed Sultan
- Rizwan Ahmed
- Saadia Mirza
- Sonya Battla
- The Typical Purple Ft. Ali Xeeshan, Adnan Pardesy, Elan, Farah Talib Aziz, Karma, Sania Maskatiya, Shamaeel Ansari, Tena Durrani, Maheen Ghani Taseer, Mehdi, Misha Lakhani, Zaheer Abbas & Zara Shahjahan
- Umsha by Uzma Babar
22. Yasmin Zaman
Bridal Couture Week 2016: It’s a wrap!
We bet all the bridezillas are energized to get influenced by this a single!
Have a little something to add to the story? Share it in the remarks underneath.